Become a Burn at the Barre Instructor
Level I & II Burn at the Barre Programs are Co-Created by a Chiropractor, a Professional Dancer and Pilates Certified Instructors.
The program has easy programming with “plug in” modules to add variety and levels to the workout.
“What a fabulous instructor you are
Best certification workshop ever. Thanks again”
Each student will learn:
- Fundamentals of barre
- “Burn at the Barre™” class programming for all levels
- Choreography with options to be creative
- Modifications and variations for all levels
- Use of props: balls, weights and bands
- Learn how to lead your Barre class with confidence and creativity
- A fully photographic manual will be provided to you
Barre Teacher Training OptionsStart Application »
What happens After the Completion of The Burn at the Barre™ Teacher Training?
If you wish to receive a Certificate of Completion you will need to complete your hours and submit and pass the online exam. If you decide to remain a Burn at the Barre Instructor in good standing, you will need to:
Join us for… Keep Reading »
What are the Requirements to Become an Instructor?
A Pilates, dance or fitness background is recommended. Complete your course and if you want to go the next step and get a Certificate of Completion……
Along with the course, some hours of class experience/observation (10hrs) and practice teaching (10hrs) are also required. To “test out” you will take… Keep Reading »