Pilates Certification In Studio
Internationally Recognized Pilates Education for Over 23 Years
Encino, CA: 818 970 1222 Call/Text
Spring 2024 DATES Live or Virtual
W & F 12-4pm:
Full Program (All Modules Below): Feb 21-May 31st
Or Individual Modules:
START DATE: Fundamentals (required for any module) Feb 21 2024
Mat: (required for any apparatus below) Feb 28-March 15th 2024
Reformer: March 20-April 24th 2024
Cadillac: April 26-May 15th 2024
Wunda Chair: May 15-24th 2024
END DATE: Review and Testing: May 29th & 31st 2024
Course Fees / Comprehensive Program:
(Includes: Fundamentals, Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, & Chair)
(Minus $500 Non Refundable Deposit)
(Minus Non-Refundable Deposit of $100 for any single module)
Nuts and Bolts / Philosophy – “Fundamentals” $400 (required)
Pilates Mat $1,700
- Call for rates! Choose your own schedule and get private tutoring with undivided attention through the course and work at your own pace to accomplish a Comprehensive or … Modular options, please inquire! 818 788 8112
For over 23 years, Pilates Sports Center has been teaching a contemporary approach to Pilates that preserves the original technique but incorporates modern knowledge and principals.
Small class sizes with exceptional quality instruction
Learn the Classical and Progressive approach to Pilates all in one program using a beautiful, organized photographic manual and a fully digital tutorial library/subscription
Our instructors are very successful in the industry
This program is offered in a modular or comprehensive format.
Comprehensive Course includes:
- The class size is limited to ensure a high level of attention and service. A fully photographic Manual will be provided to you for the course or module(s) you will attend.
- Fundamental Pilates principals and philosophies
- Client assessment and alignment protocol
- Anatomy and biomechanics taught using visual aids in an interactive environment
- Pilates Mat Repertoire
- Reformer Repertoire
- Cadillac/Trapeze Table Repertoire
- Wunda/Combo Chair Repertoire
- Pilates Props skills utilizing the jump board, magic circle, rotating discs, balance/wobble board, foam rollers, thera bands and balls
- Combining Classical and Progressive Pilates styles with modifications and variations
- Creative training and program development skills for any level of proficiency
- Medical anatomical terminology
- Verbal and tactile cueing skills
- Attitude, confidence and composure of a professional instructor
- Studio etiquette and equipment safety
- Ethics and scope of practice
- Understanding indications and contraindications for specific injuries/dysfunctions and special circumstances
- 15+ Hours of review of all material
- Graduates of a Comprehensive Program will the meet criteria for, and be prepared to take, the NPCP Certification Exam™
- No delayed modules, no extra testing fees, no levels, no delay in your education
- No required PSC Continuing Education Workshops for graduates – all optional
- Directory Listings, Job board and Workshops Available for Graduates
NPCP CECS in 2023:
Mat = 16 NPCP CECs
Apparatus = 16 NPCP CECs
Barrels = 16 NPCP CECs
Pregnancy = 16 NPCP CECs
“Thank you again for all your time and efforts! It has been an incredible pleasure and experience to have been a student under your direction. I will always speak proudly of my time spent at PSC!”
“The past 4 months have been wonderful. I feel like I have learned so much and I feel so much more confident as an instructor. I appreciate all of the time & effort that you both put into helping the students. I just can’t say enough good things about the program!”
I wanted to thank you both for being great mentors and teachers. You both held our hands during this process more then I can say for other master trainers in other programs. You have helped me build my confidence in teaching Pilates, you have taught us the strong background of the foundation techniques and proper cueing during this process to be the best the rest is up to us. You both have been amazing!
Thank you so much for all the knowledge and guidance that I’ve received these past months. I’m so grateful I got the opportunity to work with the both of you, including members of your staff. Your studio is awesome! I’ve learned more about my body and my strengths and weaknesses through this program than I have in the past 4 years seeing doctors and physical therapists! I truly am excited to learn more and grow to become an instructor as highly qualified as you both are! You’ve instilled in me confidence and the tools to help others.
I wanted to thank you for the outstanding PSC Teacher Training program. I enrolled in the program through Body Be Well Pilates in Red Hook, NY. First and foremost, Chelsea Streifeneder is a superb teacher-trainer. She combines an expert knowledge of Pilates, the PSC program and of the body with an approachable and nurturing manner. She sets and holds high expectations for her students, but also provides the mentorship needed to help them become successful teachers.
Having initially started my teacher training through Stott Pilates, I was reluctant to start over in a new program. It had always been my intention to become fully certified through Stott, though time and money never quite seemed to be in sync. As time passed education became more and more elusive.
I am so glad that I overcame my hesitation to re-start teacher training and couldn’t be happier with the PSC program. Likewise, I am incredibly grateful to you for offering a bridge program, which alleviated the financial burden and made the decision to enroll much easier. It felt so good to have completed the comprehensive program. Not only do I have my Pilates “mojo” back, but now I am a much more confident and more creative trainer.