Level I required as prerequisite
Become a Scoliosis Specialized Pilates Instructor.
A 2 day / 12-hour expanded program exploring the causes of scoliosis, issues that can exacerbate its curvatures, and ways to attain better function, posture, and pain-free movement. We also cover scoliosis fusions. Learn what to avoid and what to focus on to assist scoliosis clients in reducing pain while increasing functionality. Includes scope of practice, anatomy discussion, practical demonstrations, plus a take home reference-workbook that make this a valuable and applicable workshop. A comprehensive test out earns you a diploma and listing as a scoliosis specialty Pilates teacher.
The Program will include:
• 12+ Hours of Coursework
• Pilates Props, Mat, Reformer, Cadillac and Wunda Chair Repertoire for the Scoliosis client
• Medical anatomical terminology
• Ethics and scope of practice
When: NOV 7-8TH 2020 (Sat – Sun) 12-6pm
Registration: $600 for 12 PMA CEC’s
Dr. Andromeda Stevens, D.C., Schroth Best Practice Advanced Certified, PMA NPCT / CPT™
NPCT/PMA APPROVED FOR DISTANCE LEARNING
- Pilates Instructor Diploma from a comprehensive program that includes all apparatus including but not limited to: Mat, Reformer, Cadillac and Wunda Chair OR proof of PMA CPT™/NPCT
- Completed Application / Tuition deposit
- Signed Student Contract (day 1 of class)
- Personal Liability Insurance
- Completion of Level I Worksop LINK
Assessment Based Certificate/Diploma issued upon completing all course requirements:
- 12+ Hours of Coursework
- 100% attendance
- Passing score on written exam
COURSE FEES / DEPOSIT
$600 Pay With:
Scoliosis Coach Education Brochure 2020
“I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed the workshop, I found it very easy to follow and very informative and helpful. I appreciate your passion and wonderful job helping us understand Scoliosis and sharing your knowledge.
Thank you so much, stay healthy!” Veronica
Thank you so much! I am loving your workshop so far. I took one of your workshops two years ago, and I learned a lot from you. Best wishes, Mariela.