Burn at the Barre Teacher Training Info
What are the Requirements to Become an Instructor?
A Pilates, dance or fitness background is recommended. Complete your course and if you want to go the next step and get a Certificate of Completion……
Along with the course, some hours of class experience/observation (10hrs) and practice teaching (10hrs) are also required. To “test out” you will take a brief online exam within three months of completing the course along with your completed hours logs (provided in your manual). All of these criteria are explained in your course.
The Cost of the Level I Teacher Training is $549.00 The Cost of the Level II Teacher Training is $99.00
There are three options to get certified:
- Home Study Program: Simply fill out your application and pay your tuition online. NEW: Level 1 and Level 2 Barre Certification now available in our DIGITAL DOWNLOADS SECTION Or, we will send you the entire Burn at the Barre Teacher Training Program on a set of DVD’s and the fully photographic manual for you to study (approx. 10 hours). You will then submit your observation and practice hours logs (included in the manual) and test out when you are ready. All the procedures are covered in the manual and on the DVD’s. 10 PMA CEC’s are included in the course.
- Find a Location Near You: Pilates Sports Center hosts Burn at the Barre programs across the nation. Our schedule is posted on our Events/Workshops page. WORKSHOPS PAGE
- Host Your Own Burn at the Barre Program: We can bring Burn at the Barre to you! Email PilatesSportsCenter@gmail.com or call the studio regarding on site hosting to be sure your instructors are truly prepared to teach the best and safest Barre class possible. The process is so easy! You can even earn revenue on the course. Let us assist your facility to go to the next level.
What happens After the Completion of The Burn at the Barre™ Teacher Training?
When you have finished the Level I Training program you will be able to teach Level I Classes. You may choose to advance to a Level II Teacher Training Course via Home Study.
As an individual teacher you are able to teach Burn at the Barre™ anywhere and use the name without a fee. If you pass your exam and hours, and wish to remain a Burn at the Barre Graduate in Good Standing – You will need to accomplish:
- “Barre Membership” a $140.00 yearly membership AND
- Continuing Education requirement of 3 Burn at the Barre™ CEC’s every 2 years. (Available via DVD)
- Re-educate with us every 2 years, or re-test
“Burn at the Barre™ Membership” Have Access to the Following…
- Marketing and Branding Materials
- PR exposure through media, website and social media
- Permission to use the BatB Logo
- PDF files of the BatB Promotional Postcard
- PDF files of the Burn at the Barre™ Business Cards
- PDF files of Advertisements for Print
- Listings on the PSC/Burn at the Barre main Web Site
- Photos and Video for Marketing and Social Networking
- Burn at the Barre™ Playlist Suggestion Updates
- Choreography Updates
- PDF Client Waivers
- PDF of Client Contact Information Forms
- Studio Set-up Advice and List of Suppliers
- Ability to sell BatB DVDs in your Studio for a profit (purchase PSC Barre DVDs at wholesale/50% off)
- And much more…..
The membership fee will grant you access to the growing Burn at the Barre™ community. On a regular basis, new choreography, cueing and music ideas will be available, allowing you to sustain class growth, motivation and remain on the cutting-edge of barre fitness all through a secure “BatB” Member login on our web site. We will ALSO list you on our website with links and info. The APPLICATION is on our main Burn at the Barre page. Join us!