Pilates Teacher Training
The Cutting Edge Approach to Pilates Teacher Training
For over 17 years, PSC teaches a contemporary approach to Pilates that preserves the original technique but incorporates modern knowledge and principals.
Learn the Classical and Progressive approach to Pilates all in one program using a beautiful, organized photographic manual and DVD tutorials
Our instructors are the most successful in the industry
- Fundamentals and Philosophy of Pilates
- Pilates Mat
- Cadillac/Trapeze Table
- Wunda Chair
- Small Apparatus: Ladder/Small Barrels, Spine Corrector, Pedi-Pull, Foot/Toe Corrector
- Anatomy (Included in Tuition)
- Equipment safety course (Included in Tuition)
- Programming for all levels of client proficiency
- 9+ Hours of review of all material (Included in Tuition)
- No modules, no testing fees, no levels, no delay in your education
- No required PSC Workshops for graduates – all optional
- Directory Listings, Job board and Workshops Available for Graduates
Teacher Training Schedule – Encino, CA: 818 970 1222 Call/ Text
|Daytime Courses Wed. & Fri. 12:00-4:00pm
2017 Fall Dates
Eve Courses Mon & Thurs 6-10pm 2017
2017 Fall Dates:
- Full Course: $4,900.00 minus $500 deposit – all inclusive, no hidden fees!
- Refer a Full Program Student and get: 5 Group Reformer Classes AND $200 off your tuition!
- Financing? Follow links: PayPal Financing OR We Finance
OR Modular Courses:
- Fundamentals & Philosophy – $300
- Pilates Mat – $1000 (Deposit of $100)
- Reformer – $2000 (Deposit of $100)
- Cadillac – $1000 (Deposit of $100)
- Chair – $1000 (Deposit of $100)
- Small Apparatus – $750 (Optional Module)
- Anatomy – included, NO extra cost
OR Private Courses:
- $8,500 (Deposit of $500) – Modular options, please inquire!
“The past 4 months have been wonderful. I feel like I have learned so much and I feel so much more confident as an instructor. I appreciate all of the time & effort that you both put into helping the students. I just can’t say enough good things about the program!”
I wanted to thank you both for being great mentors and teachers. You both held our hands during this process more then I can say for other master trainers in other programs. You have helped me build my confidence in teaching Pilates, you have taught us the strong background of the foundation techniques and proper cueing during this process to be the best the rest is up to us. You both have been amazing!
Thank you so much for all the knowledge and guidance that I’ve received these past months. I’m so grateful I got the opportunity to work with the both of you, including members of your staff. Your studio is awesome! I’ve learned more about my body and my strengths and weaknesses through this program than I have in the past 4 years seeing doctors and physical therapists! I truly am excited to learn more and grow to become an instructor as highly qualified as you both are! You’ve instilled in me confidence and the tools to help others.
I wanted to thank you for the outstanding PSC Teacher Training program. I enrolled in the program through Body Be Well Pilates in Red Hook, NY. First and foremost, Chelsea Streifeneder is a superb teacher-trainer. She combines an expert knowledge of Pilates, the PSC program and of the body with an approachable and nurturing manner. She sets and holds high expectations for her students, but also provides the mentorship needed to help them become successful teachers.
Having initially started my teacher training through Stott Pilates, I was reluctant to start over in a new program. It had always been my intention to become fully certified through Stott, though time and money never quite seemed to be in sync. As time passed education became more and more elusive.
I am so glad that I overcame my hesitation to re-start teacher training and couldn’t be happier with the PSC program. Likewise, I am incredibly grateful to you for offering a bridge program, which alleviated the financial burden and made the decision to enroll much easier. It felt so good to have completed the comprehensive program. Not only do I have my Pilates “mojo” back, but now I am a much more confident and more creative trainer.