Terms & Conditions
Please Print For Your Records
PSC Pilates Teacher Training Program Requirements and Fees:
I, the undersigned, have read, understand and agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions stated here and outlined in the document called “PSC Catalog and Brochure” on the Pilates Teacher Training page. www.PilatesSportsCenter.com
I declare that I am medically mentally and physically able and free from impairment to participate in fitness activities. I further declare that I have consulted with a physician regarding any illness, disability, or injury, which I am aware of and have been cleared to participate fully, and without limitations. I have disclosed all medical issues and special needs, if any, prior to beginning any program with PSC.
I declare that I have read, understand and will comply with the Studio Policies:
- All series expire 6 months from purchase and are not transferable, refundable or interchangeable
- “Specials” will have a posted expiration date that is not extendable
- “Hold” placed on any series is by written request 1X or require a Medical letter before hold is needed (not retroactive) and prior to expiration date of series.
- Group Classes not permitted for clients with injuries or those requiring rehabilitation. Privates are suggested until injury has resolved or proficiency is achieved at the discretion of the trainer
- Late arrival to class: (more than 15 min) no admittance permitted – for your safety and respect of other clients. Late cancel charge will apply
- Cancellations made 24 hours prior to appointment will avoid forfeiture of session
- Clean socks are mandatory to use Equipment • Please arrive perfume and fragrance free
- Please do not attend class if you are ill or contagious for the welfare of others
- “Special Offers” apply to designated classes only and are non-transferable
- All sessions are approx. 50-55 mins long and begin at the appointment time, not at time of arrival
- No cell phones, children or pets in studio • Sign in is required at time of session
- No open studio policy – no use of any machines or props while unattended by an instructor
- Please notify us of any changes in your health • Studio reserves the right to assign substitute teacher
- Appropriate attire must be worn. (Ex: dance pants, bike shorts/sweats, undergarments and socks)
- At least 1 Private Session is required prior to taking equipment classes – for your safety
- Instructor may advise you to a class level that is appropriate for you for your safety
- Studio not responsible for lost items • All sessions/series must be paid for in advance
A Non-Refundable Deposit of $500.00 ($100 for Mat or a Module) is due with application/registration to reserve a place in the course.
Your non-refundable deposit and application entitle you to all PSC Studio discounts as soon as it is made. No Studio discounts given if tuition is refunded or student drops from the course.
Student is entitled to tuition refund upon withdrawal/termination:
Within 14 calendar days before the start of program 100%
After program has begun, No refund of tuition.
All refunds will be made within 30 days from date of termination. The official date of termination/cancellation of a student shall be determined in the following manner:
- The date on which the school receives notice of the student’s intention to discontinue the training program; or
- The student will receive a full refund of tuition & fees paid if the school discontinues a Program within a period of time a student could have reasonably completed it.
The policy for granting credit for previous training shall not impact the refund policy.
Communication: I understand that this agreement is made between myself and PSC and that any communication will only be made between myself and PSC (or PSC Master Trainers). PSC (or its Master Trainers) are under no obligation to communicate with any third-party purporting to represent the applicant, unless 1) the applicant is physically unable to communicate with PSC on her or his own behalf, or 2) the third-party is the applicant’s attorney at law.
I have read and understand the above course requirements, refund and cancellation policies, medical release, studio policies, communication, and the content of the Pilates Sports Center Catalog.
Course Fee Includes: 1 photographic manual pertaining to each module(s) registered and paid for, class room lecture/lab with a PSC Master Trainer, use of Studio for self-practice and classmate practice, DVD loaning (with a CC deposit on file), and 1 (one) Assessment Based Certificate/Diploma upon successful completion of all requirements.
Burn at the Barre In Person & Home Study
Tuition is paid in fully to register – a refund of 100% is given only if cancellation is received 3+ business days prior to the course schedule or being shipped. No refund for any materials that have been shipped or downloaded and received for a Home Study Program.
Materials Release (Burn at the Barre Teacher Training)
This agreement will outline what materials are included in the cost of the Burn at the Barre™ Program. If you are taking a Home Study Level I or II Program, an instruction Manual and the Digital Download or DVD’s will be issued only when payment has been made along with a full application.
PSC has gone to great lengths to provide you with the most comprehensive Instructional Manual and Digital/DVD materials available. The student specifically acknowledges that he/she shall not cause or permit the teaching materials (Digital/DVD or manual) to be shared, sold, copied, duplicated, photographed, scanned, entered into any form of electrical or mechanical memory bank of any kind or replicated in any form or fashion. This includes Xeroxing the Manual to make flash cards or study materials, to reduce or expand its size or for any other reason. He/she further acknowledges that a violation of this provision will cause PSC immediate and irreparable harm for which the financial damages to PSC may be difficult or impossible to calculate, either in the present or future, and that such a violation shall constitute a substantial and material violation of law.
The manual and Digital/DVD’s and/or all parts thereof, have either been copyrighted nationally and/or internationally by PSC. The student acknowledges these materials and the right to reproduce and disseminate them is exclusively owned by PSC. Each student agrees that he/she will permit no act, either of commission or omission, which would in any way interfere with or abrogate PSC’s copyright. All legal rights are expressly reserved.