Pasadena Pilates PositionTuesday, Jan. 3rd, 2017
1782 E. Washington Blvd.
Pasadena, Ca. 91104
~New studio. Opening March 2017~
We are seeking highly motivated, friendly instructors to instruct at our studio. You must be able to work a minimum of 2 classes in a row per shift. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Pilates and helping others improve their lives through proper fitness. We are looking for instructors with the confidence to work with all level of clients and provide challenging, fitness-based Pilates classes in a safe manner. If you are a professional Pilates instructor who is energetic, friendly, willing to build relationships with potential and existing clients, lead exciting apparatus focused workout routines (we use Balanced body reformers and combo chairs), you’ll be a great addition to our studio. Can make up to $85 per class.
- – Instructing (up to 10 clients per 50 minute class) using proper form and safe methods on a variety of equipment including, but not limited to, reformer, jumpboard, combo chair, hand weights, etc. to ensure a safe, yet creative experience.
- – Teaching group, private and semi private sessions.
- – Visually inspecting the equipment prior to each class to ensure it is ingood working order and safe to use.
- – Maintain a clean and orderly workout environment and making sure therestrooms are clean and stocked.
- – Assisting with studio sales and checking clients in.
- – Supply your own music for the classes and sessions you instruct.Minimum job requirements:
- – Reformer certification.
- – Requires a pleasant personality and good communication skills.
- – Ability to demonstrate effective group reformer instruction.
- – Energetic, positive and motivational teaching style.
- – Punctual, reliable and dedicated.
- – Focus on customer service, including professional and effectivecommunication skills.