EQUINOX GLENDALE – Pilates Instructor NeededThursday, Jul. 14th, 2016
“Equinox is a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition and regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle and Q are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life.
I am looking for Pilates Instructors to join the Equinox team at Glendale. We need instructors from in the evening Monday through Friday as well as weekend availability, early morning is also a possibility.
– Must be certified on all Pilates apparatus, as our studios are fully equipped, and have completed a Pilates training with a minimum of 300 hours
– Experience teaching in a gym/studio environment where you have or have had to build your own business
– Must be willing to build and retain a business
– Must possess exceptional customer service skills
– Must be willing to work at least 3 shifts per week
– Full-time and part-time opportunities available
– Opportunities for growth and career advancement
If you or someone you know wants this great opportunity please email me at email@example.com; I’m the Pilates Coordinator at Glendale Equinox. There is a lot of potential for a thriving evening and weekend business, not to mention a lot of perks working for Equinox with out competitive compensation, superior benefits packages, 401K plan, complimentary club membership, discounts on services and products, and much more. I look forward to meeting those that apply!”
EQUINOX GLENDALE | PILATES COORDINATOR
207 GOODE AVENUE
GLENDALE, CA 91203