Terms & Conditions
Program Requirements and Fees:
I declare that I have read, understand and will comply with the terms listed in the document called “PSC Catalog and Brochure” on the Pilates Teacher Training page
I declare that I am medically and physically able and free from impairment to participate in fitness activities. I further declare that I have consulted with a physician regarding any illness, disability, or injury, which I am aware of and have been cleared to participate fully, and without limitations.
Refund and Cancellation Policies:
- Pilates Teacher Training
A Non Refundable Deposit of $500.00 ($100 for Mat or a Module) is due with registration to reserve a place in the course. Your deposit entitles you to all PSC Studio discounts as soon as it is made. No Studio discounts given if tuition is refunded.
Student is entitled to refund upon withdrawal/termination:
Within 14 calendar days before the start of program or module 100%
Within first 10% of program or module 90% less cancellation charge of $100
After 10% but within first 25% of program or module 75% less cancellation charge of $100
After 25% but within first 50% of program or module 50% less cancellation charge of $100
After 50% of program No refund
All refunds will be made within 30 days from date of termination. The official date of termination/withdrawal of a student shall be determined in the following manner:
• The date on which the school receives notice of the student’s intention to discontinue the training program; or
• The date on which the student violates published school policy, which provides for termination; or
• Should a student fail to return from an excused leave of absence, the effective date of termination for a student on an extended leave of absence or a leave of absence is the earlier of the date the school determines the student is not returning or the day following the expected return date; or
• The student will receive a full refund of tuition & fees paid if the school discontinues a Program within a period of time a student could have reasonably completed it.
The policy for granting credit for previous training shall not impact the refund policy.
- Burn at the Barre In Person & Home Study
Tuition is paid in full to register – a refund of 100% is given only if cancellation is received 3+ business days prior to the course schedule or being shipped. No refund for any materials that have been shipped or downloaded and received for a Home Study Program.
Materials Release (Burn at the Barre Teacher Training)
This agreement will outline what materials are included in the cost of the Burn at the Barre™ Program. If you are taking a Home Study Level I or II Program, an instruction Manual and the Digital Download or DVD’s will be issued only when payment has been made along with a full application.
PSC has gone to great lengths to provide you with the most comprehensive Instructional Manual and Digital/DVD materials available. The student specifically acknowledges that he/she shall not cause or permit the teaching materials (Digital/DVD or manual) to be shared, sold, copied, duplicated, photographed, scanned, entered into any form of electrical or mechanical memory bank of any kind or replicated in any form or fashion. This includes Xeroxing the Manual to make flash cards or study materials, to reduce or expand its size or for any other reason. He/she further acknowledges that a violation of this provision will cause PSC immediate and irreparable harm for which the financial damages to PSC may be difficult or impossible to calculate, either in the present or future, and that such a violation shall constitute a substantial and material violation of law.
The manual andDigital/DVD’s and/or all parts thereof, have either been copyrighted nationally and/or internationally by PSC. The student acknowledges these materials and the right to reproduce and disseminate them is exclusively owned by PSC. Each student agrees that he/she will permit no act, either of commission or omission, which would in any way interfere with or abrogate PSC’s copyright. All legal rights are expressly reserved.
• All series expire 6 months from purchase and are not transferable, refundable or interchangeable
• “Specials” will have a posted expiration date that is not extendable
• “Hold” placed on any series is by written request 1X or require a Medical letter before hold is needed (not retroactive) and prior to expiration date of series.
• Group Classes not permitted for clients with injuries or those requiring rehabilitation. Privates are suggested until injury has resolved or proficiency is achieved at the discretion of the trainer
• Late arrival to class: (more than 15 min) no admittance permitted – for your safety and respect of other clients. Late cancel charge will apply
• Cancellations made 24 hours prior to appointment will avoid forefiture of session
• Clean socks are mandatory to use Equipment
• Please arrive perfume and fragrance free
• Please do not attend class if you are ill or contagious for the welfare of others
• “Special Offers” apply to designated classes only and are non-transferable
• Studio reserves the right to assign substitute teacher
• All sessions are approx. 50-55 mins long and begin at the appointment time, not at time of arrival
• No cell phones, children or pets in studio
• No open studio policy – no use of any machines or props while unattended by an instructor
• Sign in is required at time of session
• Please notify us of any changes in your health
• Appropriate attire must be worn. (Ex: dance pants, bike shorts/sweats, undergarments and socks)
• At least 1 Private Session is required prior to taking equipment classes – for your safety
• Instructor may advise you to a class level that is appropriate for you for your safety
• Studio not responsible for lost items
• All sessions/series must be paid for in advance