Pilates Teacher Training Certification – Los Angeles
The Cutting Edge Approach to Pilates Teacher Training
For over 20 years, PSC has taught a contemporary approach to Pilates that preserves the original method but incorporates modern knowledge and principals. We are the only Pilates Teacher Training Program in Los Angeles that teaches both the Classical and Progressive approach to Pilates all in one program.
When you complete our comprehensive Pilates Teacher Training course, you will have graduated from one of the most prestigious, innovative, and positively life-changing training programs in the business and will be qualified to teach Pilates at all levels on all equipment.
Our graduates are among the most successful Pilates instructors in the industry
Our comprehensive 450+ hour course includes:
- Fundamentals and Philosophy of Pilates
- Pilates Mat
- Cadillac/Trapeze Table
- Wunda Chair
- Anatomy (Included in Tuition)
- Equipment safety course
- Programming for all levels of client proficiency
- 9+ Hours of review of all material
- No modules, no testing fees, no levels, no delay in your education
- No required PSC Workshops for graduates – all optional
- Directory Listings, Job board and Workshops Available for Graduates
Graduates of a Comprehensive Program that includes Barrels will the meet criteria for, and be prepared to take, the NPCT / PMA Certification Exam™
Call /Text: 818.970.1222 | Email: info@PilatesSportsCenter.com
|2020 Fall Course
Fundamentals: Sept 8-9th Tues/Wed
Mat Pilates: Sept 11th Fri – 23rd Wed
Reformer: Sept 25th Fri – Oct 21st Wed
Cadillac: Oct 23rd Fri – Nov 4th Wed
Wunda Chair: Nov 4th Wed – 16th Mon
Review and Written Exam: Nov 18th / Practical Exam: Nov 20th 2020
Done by Thanksgiving!!!!!!!
The PSC Advantage
As a PSC Teacher Training student and graduate, you will receive: comprehensive training; ongoing professional development and support; test prep for the NCPT Certification exam. You’ll also have limitless opportunities to challenge yourself and grow, while gaining access to a strong alumni network and numerous career pathways.
- Comprehensive Program: $5,900.00 minus $500 deposit – all inclusive, no hidden fees!
- Refer a Full Program Student and get: 5 Group Reformer Classes AND $500 off your tuition!
- Financing? Follow links: PayPal Financing
OR We Also Offer our Program as Modular Courses:
- Fundamentals & Philosophy – $300
- Pilates Mat – $1200 (Deposit of $100)
- Reformer – $2400 (Deposit of $100)
- Cadillac – $1200 (Deposit of $100)
- Chair – $1200 (Deposit of $100)
- Barrels – $400 (Deposit of $100) – taken sep. as a workshop
- Completion of a Barrels module is required for graduate’s eligibility to apply for the PMA Exam.
OR Private Courses:
- $8,700 (Deposit of $500) – Choose your own schedule and get private tutoring with undivided attention through the course and work at your own pace to accomplish a Comprehensive or … Modular options, please inquire!
Pilates Teacher Training Testimonials:
“The past 4 months have been wonderful. I feel like I have learned so much and I feel so much more confident as an instructor. I appreciate all of the time & effort that you both put into helping the students. I just can’t say enough good things about the program!”
I wanted to thank you both for being great mentors and teachers. You both held our hands during this process more then I can say for other master trainers in other programs. You have helped me build my confidence in teaching Pilates, you have taught us the strong background of the foundation techniques and proper cueing during this process to be the best the rest is up to us. You both have been amazing!
Thank you so much for all the knowledge and guidance that I’ve received these past months. I’m so grateful I got the opportunity to work with the both of you, including members of your staff. Your studio is awesome! I’ve learned more about my body and my strengths and weaknesses through this program than I have in the past 4 years seeing doctors and physical therapists! I truly am excited to learn more and grow to become an instructor as highly qualified as you both are! You’ve instilled in me confidence and the tools to help others.
I wanted to thank you for the outstanding PSC Teacher Training program. I enrolled in the program through Body Be Well Pilates in Red Hook, NY. First and foremost, Chelsea Streifeneder is a superb teacher-trainer. She combines an expert knowledge of Pilates, the PSC program and of the body with an approachable and nurturing manner. She sets and holds high expectations for her students, but also provides the mentorship needed to help them become successful teachers.
Having initially started my teacher training through Stott Pilates, I was reluctant to start over in a new program. It had always been my intention to become fully certified through Stott, though time and money never quite seemed to be in sync. As time passed education became more and more elusive.
I am so glad that I overcame my hesitation to re-start teacher training and couldn’t be happier with the PSC program. Likewise, I am incredibly grateful to you for offering a bridge program, which alleviated the financial burden and made the decision to enroll much easier. It felt so good to have completed the comprehensive program. Not only do I have my Pilates “mojo” back, but now I am a much more confident and more creative trainer.