Master Teacher Training
Have you ever wanted to host your own Professional Pilates Teacher Training Program or Workshops? PSC has a fully developed Teacher Training package for you. As a Master Teacher you will begin a commitment to better the quality of Pilates Teacher Training and the lives of others. You will become a part of the rapidly expanding PSC team, and create your very own mark in providing quality education. Some of these requirements are listed below, if you meet these requirements, we invite you to submit your application.
- Five years graduated from reputable program
- The approved location must be outside of a Territory already under a Licensing Agreement with PSC, Inc.
- An approved location (minimum 600 square feet) with which to conduct all PSC courses that includes but is not limited to: Appropriate space and equipment, props, props, and tools
- CPR / First Aid Certified (current)
Once accepted into the Masters Program you will receive the entire PSC Teacher Training course on DVD as well as the “Teachers Version” of the PSC manual. Upon completing the DVD study you will then join us at PSC headquarters in Encino, CA for a 3-day in-person intensive training. Upon passing an exam and being supplied with Teaching and Support Materials you will be prepared to host your very own Pilates Sports Center Teacher Training Program and PMA™ Approved Workshops at your Studio. PSC will remain available for ongoing support, team building and will assist you in all aspects of this Program and Studio business. Join our growing family and align yourself with our other affiliates who stand for integrity, quality and are a lively, forward thinking team.
Next Master Program Intensive Dates
- (4 Days in person at Encino Location) February 2018 – NOW ENROLLING!!
*Master Trainer deposit is non-refundable
For more information email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at: 1-800-604-PSCI (7724) 1-818-788-8112