Pilates Position in NOHO CAWednesday, Mar. 1st, 2017
Club Pilates NOHO is hiring instructors. Email email@example.com or call 8182103422
- Provide Pilates classes, including group reformer classes, as directed by the Managing Member and pursuant to Club Pilates standards (learning names, asking for injuries, cuing Pilates in a Nut Shell concept) and at times set by Club Pilates
- Must be skilled at proper and safe use of a variety of equipment during each class, including, but not limited to, hand weights, Exo-Chair, Reformer, Springboard and other equipment as needed to ensure a safe yet creative group experience
- May be required to conduct private, semi private, or other additional sessions as needed
- Will visually inspect the equipment prior to the beginning of class to ensure equipment is in good working order and safe to use
- Instructor will be responsible for maintenance of the studio, including cleaning floor after e session and making sure the studio is well-stocked with items such as water in the spray bottles, and other items needed for the operations of a class.
- Instructor will be required to arrive at a set time prior to the beginning of each scheduled class
- Instructor will be required to pitch memberships and try to upsell merchandise and privates
- Other duties as assigned
- 500 hour certification through Club Pilates or comparable experience/certification
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to demonstrate effective group reformer instruction
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must communicate professionally and effectively to clients and colleagues
- Must have excellent public speaking skills
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Must have fitness insurance at all times and provide proof
- Valid drivers’ license, proof of insurance, and access to reliable transportation. Must have a clean DMV record and successfully pass background check. Daily and/or occasional travel may be required.
Physical Requirements and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Instructors will stoop, kneel, bend, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, lift, work with fingers, grasp, feel, talk, hear, and perform repetitive motions.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs. and be able to move/push equipment as needed
- Visual acuity required
- Instructors will stand for long periods of time
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is not exposed to any adverse or inclement conditions